Friday, June 29, 2012

Creatively Featured at "Artists In Blogland"

Pin It
Hello bloggers, friends and Artlovers !

Its quite some time that I have been away from SK Art Studio. I donot have any finished paintings yet to do a new post, but I am here today to tell you that I have been creatively featured at Artists in Blogland .
Please click the above link to view the post.

BWS tips button


I would like to thank Heather from "Artists in Blogland" for having featured me, my work and my blog. I had a lovely experience. Thanks Heather !

And Thanks to all my friends for all the support.

luv and hugs
Sunayana



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comments. It means a lot to me !!

Will love to hear u.....

While you are here, please do put your comments. It would mean a lot to me !!