Monday, July 23, 2012

Saying Hello !

Pin It
Dear Friends,

just came by to say hello and to wish you all a happy week ahead. 

No paintings to upload yet. After the hectic schedules of the past 2 months with the wedding of my brother and the Munich exhibition, I am beginning to relax a bit. The exhibition fetched me a good response. Below is a picture of the opening ceremony. 


at Klartext, Munich 

Other pictures of the event can be seen on facebook. Here is a quick link !

So, while I get back to my new set of works, you guys enjoy and celebrate life. And I will see you soon with a new brain child :-) !

hugs,
Sunayana

3 comments:

  1. hello Sunayana! How WONDERFUL that you've participated in the Munich art exhibit!! You all look like a happy bunch there. I look forward to seeing your paintings again, and how this event has no doubt inspired you to keep creating! Have a great weekend! xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Pauline, wish you a great weekend !

      Delete
  2. Dear Sunayana,

    looks like a fabulous exhibition and great exposure for you! I'm so happy for you :)
    How did you enjoy Munich? I hope you got see a bit of the city. They have wonderful cafés...
    Looking forward to your new creations!
    have a wonderful weekend ahead, hugs
    Duni

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your comments. It means a lot to me !!

Will love to hear u.....

While you are here, please do put your comments. It would mean a lot to me !!